R260- SportsArt R260 Rower, Self Power Generating Unit, with HRC, LCD Display
SKU: R260 Rower
Add me to Basket for a quote –
- COLOR-CHANGING LED
- A color-changing LED indicates both workout intensity and watt production in real-time. This quick and easy visual element provides key insights for the exerciser and possible training cues for an instructor.
- WIRELESS RESISTANCE CONTROL
- Fingertip controls integrated within the handlebar allow users to effortlessly adjust resistance levels on-the-fly, allowing for greater training variability and control.
- BIOMECHANICALLY-FOCUSED PEDALS
- Pivoting pedals allow for an appropriate level of dorsi- and plantar-flexion throughout the rowing movement. This minimizes stress on the plantar fascia and creates a more comfortable workout experience.
- FINGER-SAFE SEAT CARRIAGE
- Minimizes potential pinch points along the rails while providing an incredibly smooth rolling motion.
- PIVOTING LCD DISPLAY
- All the most desired information and readouts are available at a glance. The pivoting feature also ensures that a wide range of users can position the display for a clear viewing angle.
- INTEGRATED CUP AND PHONE HOLDER
- Whether hydrating, staying connected or simply keeping an eye on car keys and wallet, exercisers have easy access to the items they want nearby.
- VERTICALLY STORABLE
- For those times when the rower isn’t in use, it easily stores vertically to take up less space.
- ENHANCED WIRELESS HEART RATE RECEIVER
- This wireless heart rate receiver has been programmed to exceed the normal range so that accurate readings can be made along the full length of the rail, not limited to the traditional 3ft range.
- SMART WORKOUT PROGRAMS
- The rower includes several pre-set workout programs, including one that adjusts resistance automatically to keep the user at a predetermined heart rate.
- Our chain-drive system reduces belt skipping and breaking for increased reliability and durability.
- OPTIONAL PHONE HOLDER
- An optional phone holder easily attaches to the console arm, keeping phones visible and close at hand.
(L x W x H)95.1 x 21.1 x 48.8 in / 241.5 x 53.6 x 124 cmUnit Weight172 lb / 78 kgMax User Weight500 lb / 225 kgResistance10 LevelsWorkout
ProgramsHill, Interval, Manual, Weight Loss / CardioRead OutsInstant Watts to Grid, Human Watts, Your Grid Wh,
Distance, Calories, Pulse, Strokes, SPM, Resistance, Time / 500mResistance
SystemsElectromagneticFeaturesECO-POWR™ Energy Generation Technology,
Vertically Storable, Heart Rate Telemetry, Wireless
Resistance Control, Intensity-Based,
Available on back-order
SportsArt delivers another innovation in cardio equipment with the G260 ECO-POWR™ Rower. The latest in our long line of sustainable solutions, the rower offers an effective full-body workout that marries our exclusive energy-generating technology with a luxury experience. Our electromagnetic braking system produces energy as you move and mimics the real-world feeling of rowing on the water. Wireless resistance adjustments give users complete control over their workout, fine-tuning their experience to their preferences. Biomechanically focused foot pedals effortlessly rotate at the appropriate pivot point—maintaining comfort at the foot and ankle while minimizing stress on the plantar fascia. A color-changing LED light even indicates the amount of watts being generated in real-time, providing key insights and potential coaching cues. One of the industry’s most effective training modalities, the G260 ECO-POWR™ Rower provides efficiency, usability, reliability and sustainability—workout after workout.
All SportsArt Products are supplied with 2 years parts and 1 year labour.
Prices do not include delivery & Installation. Please call for quote.
Follow our Socials to find out if we have any exclusive offers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hand made productsQuality
What else do we sell?
Just askNeed Help?
We'd Love to hear from you
Here at Trigon Fitness we would love to hear all of your feedback and answer any questions that you may have.
Get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call.
07837 406 307
There are no reviews yet.